Roband Eclipse Bun Toaster
Roband Eclipse toaster is designed for high speed bun toasting and toasting of small bread based snack items providing ultimate toasting control for back-of-house kitchen staff.
The Eclipse toaster provides precise and independent variable heat control of the top element and bottom element to enable users to produce the desired result on each side of their product. With a well- insulated toasting compartment, the Eclipse provides excellent heat retention ensuring efficient results. Additionally, the conveyor speed can be adjusted, between 20 seconds and 3 minutes toasting time, ensuring the perfect result tailored to the product toasted.
The Eclipse toaster is supplied with a variety of standard accessories so that the machine set-up can cater to user requirements. Two entry chute options offer different entry angles to the toasting compartment, whilst the exit can be in either of two ways:
- Return chute operation: where the toasted product returns to the front of the machine. This is the most efficient set up as the rear of the machine is entirely closed providing good heat retention. Return chute operation is the best option for simple bun and bread toasting.
- Passthrough operation: where the toasted product exits the machine at the rear using an exit chute. This is ideal where a snack item with toppings such as par cooked pizza or garlic bread is being produced. Three different angles for the exit chute ensure a solution to user requirements.
- Stainless steel body
- Selectable heat source top or bottom or both together
- Front entry, adjustable front return or pass through exit chute
- Variable electronic conveyor speed control
- Cover for speed controller switch so guests don’t alter setting
- Easy-clean crumb tray & reflector
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Available in two power versions: 1 phase 10amp (approx. 300 toasts per hour) or 15amp (approx. 500 toasts per hour)
Dimensions: W: 480 x D: 485 x H: 400mm
Power: 1 phase, 10Amp plug (2.3Kw) or 1 phase, 15Amp plug (3.26Kw)
Warranty: 12 months parts & labour