Williams WBCF50 Blast Chiller Freezer
Designed to give caterers complete control of the chilling / freezing process, and to eliminate the hazards of slow-cooling, the WBCF Blast Chiller Freezer delivers performance that exceeds food safety legislation, is HACCP compliant and meets guidelines for cook chill catering systems worldwide. The powerful Blast Chiller Freezer is designed to rapidly reduce the temperature of hot foods from +90C down to +3C in 90 minutes or +90C to -18C in 240 minutes.
The WBCF has an advanced special air flow design developed by Williams (AirSmart) for even product chilling that eliminates product dehydration and ensures food is maintained in the best possible condition. The Blast Chiller Freezer offers the choice of soft or hard chilling ensuring that delicate foods can be cooled without damage, while denser foods are chilled safely using the more powerful hard option.
Rapid freezing will prevent cell damage to the product, preserving texture, appearance, taste, aroma and quality.
• Rated at 43°C ambient
• Tray Capacity: 13x 1/1GN pans up to 65mm deep
• Chilling/Freezing capacity per 90/240 minutes cycle: 50 Kg of product
• Easy to use unique Williams Easy Blast 1-2-3 state of the art control panel—three simple steps to initiate blast cycles
• Choice of hard, soft, store and core food temperature probe controlled cycles with audible alarm indicating end of cycle
• Fitted with slides to suit 1/1 gastronorm containers and shelves (not supplied)
• Self closing door to minimises temperature gain, reducing energy consumption
• Foodsafe stainless steel exterior and interior
• 75mm space between slides
• Coved internal liner
• Core probe for accurate measurement and control of food temperature
• Large, energy efficient, high velocity fans and large surface area evaporator—easy access
• Advanced airflow design enabling uniform freezing across the product for consistent product quality
• Automatically switches to storage mode at the end of each cycle
Dimensions: W: 707 x D: 804 x H: 1915mm
Weight: 205 Kg
Power: Single phase, 10Amp plug
Warranty: 24 months parts & labour