FusionChef DIAMOND Z Sous Vide Circulator
FusionChef Diamond Z is a sous vide immersion circulator with extendable bridge for sous vide cooking in commercial kitchens and catering applications.
• Temperature stability of ±0.01ºC
• Temperatures range: 20ºC to 95ºC
• Temperatures displayed in ºC or ºF
• Splash-proof keypad
• Bright VFD temperature display
• Hygienic smudge-proof stainless steel hood
• Low-level water alarm (acoustic and visual)
• Three timers (colour coded)
• Simultaneous display of target & actual temperatures, core temperature & timer
• Pre-programmed temperature memory keys (fish, meat, vegetables)
• Core temperature alarm (acoustic and visual)
• Straightforward HACCP-compliant data storage
• Guided user auto calibration
• PC control and recording
• High-capacity pump (14 L /min)
• For water baths up to 58 litres
• Fixed stainless steel bridge
• Non-slip rubber feet
• Stainless steel protection cage (included)
• Vapor barrier protection
Diamond Z guarantees a temperature stability of ±0.01°C in vessels or cooking pots up to 58 liters.
Diamond has all of the features that make Pearl so special plus additional innovative functions like pre-programmed memory keys for meat, fish, and vegetables, straightforward HACCP data logging, and calibration functions.
When used in conjunction with the core temperature sensor, Diamond emits an alarm to indicate that your selected core temperature has been reached. The Easy fusionchef software gives you the ability to control, visualize, and log HACCP-relevant data for up to 24 Diamond units simultaneously.
The timers can be started separately from each other so you always stay in control, even during hectic situations. The timer that will expire next is shown continuously. A visual and acoustic signal informs the chef when the desired time has passed. The timer then goes into the minus range so you always know the total time that the food has been cooking.
Each of the pre-programmed memory keys (fish, meat, and vegetables) is set by default to five practical temperature values. Of course, you can edit these values at any time. It doesnt get any easier than that!
Diamond has extensive functionality that makes it an excellent addition to any professional kitchen. To meet your needs the flexible stainless steel bridge can be adjusted to baths and vessels of various sizes from 35 to 68 cm. Special rubber knobs prevent the bridge from slipping, e.g. on stainless steel.
We recommend cooking no more than half of the bath volume of food(s) in kg. This is necessary to facilitate sufficient water circulation to guarantee a consistent temperature inside the bath.
GN 1/2 200 mm (13 liters): up to about 5 kg
GN 1/1 150 mm (19 liters): up to about 8 kg
GN 1/1 200 mm (27 liters): up to about 12 kg
GN 2/1 150 mm (44 liters): up to about 20 kg
GN 2/1 200 mm (58 liters): up to about 27 kg
Sous vide was invented with Fusionchef by Julabo. Beginning in the early 70s, culinary pioneers realized that excellent circulation and extremely constant temperature are critical in sous vide cooking. Those days sous vide equipment were not available, so laboratory instruments made by Julabo were used in commercial kitchens. And it worked! From then on until today the innovative commercial sous vide equipment by fusionchef were developed, and optimized in cooperation with top chefs for the requirements of commercial kitchens. Nowadays, Fusionchef sous vide equipment is widely used around the world by chefs who demand a reliable, robust and highly precise sous vide machine for the following reasons:
• ACCURATE TEMPERATURE - Highly Precise and constant temperature is the key element in sous vide cooking to achieve the exact level of doneness. Fusionchef sous vide baths and circulators boast the highest temperature accuracy in this field: 0.03ºC for Pearl models and 0.01ºC for Diamond models.
• PUMP - The pump is a critical component for sous vide cooking as it rotates the water in bath for uniform temperature and eliminates cold spots. All fusionchef models are equipped with a powerful pump capable of circulating a maximum of 58 litres of water.
• ROBUST - All fusionchef models are made with the highest grade of stainless steel and best components to withstand the demandng conditions of commercial kitchens.
• RELIABLE - All fusionchef sous vide equipment is 100% made in Germany with precision engineering the Germans are famous for and the 2 years warranty coverage is the longest warranty in this field and testimony to the quality of our sous vide equipment.
Dimensions: W: 339 x D: 190 x H: 335mm
Weight: 6.5 Kg
Power: Single phase 10Amp (2.0Kw)
Warranty: 24 months parts & labour