Hobart AUP Dishwasher Utensil Washer
Hobart PREMAX AUP is a passthrough dishwasher, glasswasher and utensil washer with excellent performance and low water consumption for commercial kitchens, cafes and restaurants.
• Hood-type dishwasher with switchable high pressure wash for straight through or corner operation
• Nominal capacity up to 70 racks/h or 1,260 plates/h or 2,520 glasses/h
• 8x automatic cycles: short, standard, intensive, eco, cutlery, starch-removal, permanent, hygiene
• Cycle times: 52 / 70 / 170 / 180 seconds
• Multi-Setting: booster capacity may be reduced from 12.4 kW to 6.2 kW if connected with hot water
• Water consumption: 1.4L/rack
• Heat and noise insulated hood
• Loading height: 440mm
• Rack size: 500x500mm
• Strainer soil sensor
• Refill signal (detergent / rinse aid)
• Self-cleaning programme
• PERMANENT-CLEAN automatic soil removal: innovative filter system eliminates manual pre-cleaning. Soil is immediately removed into an external strainer, which saves operating costs and protects the machine*
• VISIOTRONIC control: colour touchscreen (displays text and graphic) in conjunction with single-button control and remaining cycle time indication
• WASHSMART app:controlling your warewash operation with smart technology: status and messages, usage and operating costs, hygiene, service and consumables order
• SENSO-ACTIVE resource management: constantly measures the quality of the wash water and keeps the amount of rinsing needed in each rinse cycle to the minimum in order to guarantee a fully hygienic wash result
• Eco programme: switchable steam rinse cycle reduces fresh-water consumption to 1.4 l/cycle. Saving of up to 44% water and chemicals
• VAPO-ACTIVE steam washing: significantly less manual pre-cleaning and second runs by intensive wash cycles with steam
• POWER-PLUS wash programme: selectable high-pressure programme to wash heavily soiled wash items
• Exhaust energy storage: the fully enclosed 4-sided hood keeps steam and energy inside the system: energy saving up to 3Kw, less humidity in the kitchen area and better hygienic conditions
• CLIP-IN wash and rinse arms: wash and rinse arms can be removed with one hand and without any tools
• ROTOR-X wash system: separate rotating upper & lower 4-spoke wash arms deliver dynamic wash power
• VAPOSTOP (optional): prevents vapour escapingfrom the machine when the hood is opened
• Intelligent energy management: the available energy is used continuously. Thus, at a low total loading value the heating time gets reduced
• USB-interface for comfortable download of operational data
• Interlocked strainer: prevents operation without tank strainer
• Tank, frame, wash / rinse arms and panels are stainless steel
• EASY-CLEAN concept: blue markings in the machine help the operator to identify the components which require cleaning
• Ready to install - completely equipped: fill / drain hose, electrical cable, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, rinse pump, drain pump, back-flow preventer
• Includes 2x plate racks, 1x flat rack and 1x cutlery rack
• Watermark approved to WMTS-101:2018, Cert. WMKT21944
* If Auto Hood Lift is included, the ASR must be mounted on the Left Side only.
For machine protection the water hardness should not exceed 3°dH, if higher we recommend using a HOBART HYDROLINE water softener / treatment system.
Dimensions: W: 635 x D: 742 x H: 1510-1995mm
Power: 3 phase (17.5Kw)
Warranty: 36 months parts & labour
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Hobart Premax AUP PassThrough Dishwasher
Hobart PREMAX AUP Pass Through Dishwasher. For more informatio...
WASH SMART with the new HOBART WASHSMART app.
Link all of your compatible Hobart washers together in one con...
HOBART Automatic Soil Removal (ASR)
HOBART presents Automatic Soil Removal (ASR) for commercial pa...
HOBART Double wash pump Power Plus
HOBART double wash pump technology available on all HOBART PRE...